There isn't a lot I can help with building wise, but I definitely can decorate! I made the logo and put it on our front windows. The large indoor enclosure will be in front of that window and the front door leads into the rescue. The wall is put up and the electric cords are in place. My cousin is an electrician, and he has volunteered to come hook us up. I put up some of my favorite pictures from the Squirrel Garden and some of the squirrel paraphernalia I have collected from friends. We also have the decorative bird house my grandson and husband made together. After the electric is installed, the wall will go up and then we can do the flooring. We still have some furniture that needs moved around.
The outdoor enclosure is now fully framed and the roof trusses are up. The footings are 3 feet deep. We need to trench 12 inches into the ground all the way around the inside walls to put the wire mesh on. There will be a half roof over the double door entry partly over the enclosure and the rest will be open so they can get both shade and sun.






No comments:
Post a Comment